First things first, I am super lazy and always looking for simple and effect hacks to lose weight or get fit. Through all my research and conversations with different people, I found the following to work for me.
- Drink like 4-6 litres of water per day.
- Zero the sugar. (Sugar free is good when required)
- Minimise salt.
- Drink black coffee and black / green tea.
- Don’t forget the proteins.
- Switch from rice to broken wheat or quinoa.
- Cheese is good in a limit.
- Don’t starve. Eat just about right. Don’t overeat to prove your capacity.
- Sleep well. Don’t stress. (Try the 4-7-8 breathing technique)
- Tuck your tummy in as much as possible even through the day.
- Stretch and walk a few steps around through the day. (I play darts)
- Heavy breakfast, moderate lunch and light dinner is the way to go.
- Vary your intake quantity every other day.
- If you really want to eat junk try and time it sooner in the day.
- Early meals help.
- Weights > Cardio
- Avoid maida. (Even brown bread has some maida
- Love pasta? Get the semolina/ rava ones or slice up some zucchini.
- The yoga / exercise ball is the most basic efficient thing IMO (helps work on more muscles at once.)
- Wake up early, sleep on time every night and make sure you sleep well. (7 hours on an average)
Finally, don’t give up on great food just because its junk or something fun because you’ll miss gym every time. Find a way to compensate and enjoy it all!
And my butter chicken biryani and baked mango rasgulla has just been dispatched from Goila butter chicken!